UPCOMING TRAINING DATES:
New Trainings Being Scheduled. Fill Out the Form to Be in the Loop
If this date or location, does not work for you – fill out the form at the bottom of the page and let us know where we should schedule the next certification!
WHO IT’S FOR:
- Learn how to identify and strengthen the muscles cheerleaders need to advance stunting, tumbling, and endurance
- Enhance team competitiveness, reduce injury rate, and advance team skills
- Improve your ability to coach and run more efficient practices
- Inspire greatness – be that coach your team looks up to
GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTORS & CHEERLEADERS:
- Pack your classes to the max with new cheer inspired exercises and choreography
- Switch up your training style and have fun while teaching
- Live out your highschool fantasies of being a cheerleader
- Get paid to stay fit and do what you love (fitness AND cheer!)
THE BEST OF CHEER AND FITNESS IS HERE
LEARN HOW TO:
The cheerFIT Certification is a one-day, 7-hour comprehensive training that dives into the world of fitness and exercise science as it directly applies to cheerleading.
- Identify and strengthen the muscles cheerleaders need to advance stunting, tumbling, and endurance
- Format and program a workout session
- Make fitness fun, effective and engaging
- Prevent injury and advance team skills
- Introduce the concept of self-confidence and empowerment to their team
- Understand the importance of stability, cardio, strength training, abs, and flexibility as it relates to the principles of cheerFIT Bootcamp.
- Maximize practice time and add new exercises, unique choreography, and a whole new perspective on fitness to your classes
JOIN THE SQUAD AND RECEIVE:
- The official cheerFIT Instructor Training Manual
- A video training manual
- Your very own ‘Captain’ pom poms
- 1 free month to the ‘Captains Corner’
- Exclusive invites, discounts and team perks
- The permission to lead your team or group fitness class
- Become an official team member
THIS CERTIFICATION COMBINES ELEMENTS OF:
The cheerFIT Certification breaks down the what, how and why of each exercise as it applies to cheerleading.
- Stability training to progress stunting
- Cardio training to build endurance
- Strength training to advance tumbling
- Core training to improve technique and body control
- Flexibility training to increase range of motion
- Leadership skills & drills
- Teaching tips & techniques
- Continuing education and additional opportunities
- EARLY BIRD: $250 (ends 2 weeks before certification day)
- REGULAR: $300 (ends day before certification day)
- DAY OF: $315
- Simply find a training date and location best for you and sign up!
- If you don’t see a training convenient for you – grab your megaphone and give us a shout! Fill out the form below and we will keep you posted of upcoming certifications in your area!
AND HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO ALL THOSE OTHER QUESTIONS YOU’VE GOT:
Pre-requisitesThere are no requisites or prior certifications needed for the cheerFIT Certification. A background in cheer or dance is a plus, but not necessary.
Continuing EducationOnce certified, you will receive 1- free month of exclusive access to the ‘Captains Corner’- exclusive community access which gives you all the sweaty goodness you could imagine! To learn about how to maintain your education and exclusive community access – click here.
EquipmentTo teach the signature cheerFIT Bootcamp, it is required that you incorporate pom poms into each class. You can select from regular pom poms or weighted pom poms. More info about weighted pompoms coming soon! As an instructor you will receive your very own cheerFIT Captain Poms personalized specifically for you!
Pom Orders & Other QuestionsTo purchase pom poms, weighted pom poms or have any other questions – shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR CHEER COACHES:
Conditioning needs to be an integral part of any cheerleaders world. Whether at practice or on their own – cheerleaders NEED to strengthen their body to be able to keep up with the physical demands of the sport. In addition to leading your team with a cheerFIT Bootcamp at practice,, our team training programs provide your entire team access to:
- Weekly fitness plans
- Exercise videos and a team personal trainer
- Workout logs, calendars, fit tips and educational resources for all things cheerleading and fitness related
- One price and entire team receives access (monthly price can be divided amongst athletes on your team for an affordable, low price for all.
The weekly workouts are a great addition to the bootcamp! These online workouts can be incorporated into practice or as a value adding tool that your athletes can do at home. No equipment is needed – just dedication and commitment to want to train to be the best.